Items ordered & supplied on our website can only be returned for a credit or refund if the following conditions are met.
1. We must be contacted to authorise the return within 5 days after receipt of the goods.
2. The goods must be in their original packaging, unopened & clearly unused.
3. Goods must be undamaged, complete & suitable for resale.
4. Outward bound shipping charges are not refundable ( unless 6. applies)
5. Carriage return charges will be met by customer ( unless 6. applies)
6. If East End Motorcycles supply the wrong parts from your order then it is our responsability to cover costs of collection and supply of correct parts back to you, or issue a full refund or credit when returned parts arrive after inspection for damage etc.
All authorised returned items must be in their original packaging, unopened, unused, unmarked and suitable for reselling.
Refunds or credits will only be issued after goods are received back for restocking. Returned items found to be damaged, incomplete or unsuitable to resell will not be accepted and redelivery will be chargable in this case.
Spare parts & accessories
While we try to supply the correct parts ordered, we realise mistakes can be made on both sides. When ordering over the phone please give us as much information as possible eg, Make, Model, CC, Year & Colour along with a description of the part or parts you require.
If ordering on our site please check the photo & description supplied to confirm this is the part you require. If in any doubt please contact our spares department before ordering.